Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Top Films


This year was a great year for music but it was also a good year for movies as well. Here are my favorites:

1. (500) Days Of Summer
This is maybe my favorite movie ever. The story line is just great as well as the acting, music and ending. I was the most excited I've ever been for a movie when this came out. I don't know any guys who enjoyed this movie, only girls. If you liked this movie and your a guy let me know!

2. Paper Heart
I wish this movie was a real documentary. Nonetheless, it's very well done. This also changed my mind about Michael Cera. He's pretty rad. Original music for this film is great.

3. Where The Wild Things Are
This was another anticipated film. Not as good as I thought it was going to be though. Too Violent. Karen O and the Kids did a great job doing the music. "All Is Love"

4. Cold Souls
This was just hilarious. Paul Giamatti is such a funny man. The whole plot is super funny. See it.

5. UP
I love Pixar films. This one was just as good as the last one which was just as good as all of them. They're all great.

6. Star Trek
They did a really nice job with this one. I'm not much for these types of movies but I loved it. If they ever do a sequel there will be a smile on my face.

7. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Just when I thought Harry Potter movie were gonna suck forever this one came out and blew me away.

8. The Invention Of Lying
Ricky Gervais has a weird sense of humor.

-Eliot Larson, Decmeber 29th, 2009

No comments: